PRAZIQUANTEL POWDER FORM
- Is a white powder that is used primarily as medication for parasitic worm infections.
- Is safe and effective treatment for skin flukes (Gyrodactylus sp.) and gill flukes (Dactylogyrus sp.), liver flukes, internal parasites and internal worms in ornamental fish such as koi.
- It is also effective in treating tapeworms in fish.
- Praziquantel is gentle on fish and will not negatively affect your biological filter.
- DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION:
- 2.6 grams per 1 water ton
- Remove any carbon / charcoal from your pond filter
- Turn off your Ultraviolet Clarifiers
- Do not bypass your biological filter.
- Apply the right dosage, make sure you have the right amount of your pond water volume
- Mix thoroughly before spreading evenly to your pond
- Re-Apply after 4-5days after the first dosage (this means that the first treatment will only kill the adult and juvenile flukes but not the eggs. Second treatment is needed to kill the next generation of flukes once they hatch).
- Sold per gram