- Saki Hikari
- PURE WHITE a scientifically developed Finishing Diet for a Spectacular Shiroji. Uniquely blended ingredients which helps koi develop that deep, translucent white.
- Developed to help develop a snow white Shiroji. Includes carefully selected ingredients and avoids using those ingredients identified by Kyorin that can cause yellowing over time. (the Shiroji is the white area of the koi).
- Milled sesame Seed contains desirable antioxidants which can improve gloss and luster.
- The Hikari-Germ— is a spore form of a beneficial, live (viable) naturally occurring micro-organism (probiotic) which awakens once in the intestine of the koi. It’s inclusion, along with the uniquely balanced nutrient mix, which only Hikari could develop, offers your koi their best chance to develop their championship potential.
- Manufactured at Kyorins own facilities, to their exacting standards, to provide benefits not available with standard koi diets.
- Remember the more active your koi are the more nutrition they require. Nobody knows your koi better than you do, use the following as a guide. Always avoid over-feeding and never leave uneaten food in your pond after the feeding period.
- Saki Hikari is most effective when used without interruption as an exclusive daily diet.
- Carefully feed the amount your fish will completely consume within a few minutes, based on your water temperature, pond condition and the activity level of your fish.
We recommend Saki-Hikari PURE WHITE as a daily diet for
All koi with championship potential kept in cooler climates or during periods when the water temperature is not stable.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fiber||Ash||Phosphorus||Moisture|
|min. 37.0%||min. 5.0%||max. 1.5%||max. 15.0%||min. 1.2%||max. 10.0%|