- Diflubenzuron works by interfering with the development of the new chitin exoskeleton, so the insect larvae continues to feed and develop normally until they shed their old exoskeleton. They die because the new exoskeleton is not properly formed.
- effective against Lernaea (anchor worm), Ergasilus (gill maggots) and is less toxic towards fish than organophosphates.
- “chitin synthesis inhibitor”
- Dimilin powder @ 1gram per 1 water ton of pond water.
- Measure out quantity required and mix in a plastic bucket with pond water ensuring that the powder is dissolved then add to the pond.
- Instructions on how to use will be sent together with the product.
- Sold per 1gram
They are available ONLY when we are in Japan because we bring them back with us when we return home. You can place an order ahead just contact us. Once orders are placed, no back outs.