OXOLINIC ACID 1L
- A Quinolone Antibacterial agent. Is effective against gram-negative bacteria including many fish pathogens.
- Used when fish dies for no apparent reason, when other medications are not helpful.
- Is a white suspension solution
- Do not transfer to other kinds of container to avoid misuse or any accidents.
- Reduction of mortality rate for the following diseased fish caused by oxolinic acid-sensitive bacteria
- Active Ingredient:
- Oxolinic acid 5g in 100ml
- DOSAGE RATE:
- 0.4ml (20mg) per 1kg of fish body weight, uniformly mixed well with the feeds.
- Mix evenly.
- ADMINISTRATION PERIOD:
- Daily for 5 days.
- Do not repeat or do not continue for more than 5days.
- When usage the drug limit the administration to the minimum period of 5days.
- When used in pond: 100ml per 1 water tonne.
- * turn off UV Light
- * Large Water change must be done after 3 days of treatment id used in water.
- Note to Users:
- Wear protective gears such as gloves & glasses.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Storage: away form direct sunlight, High temperature and freezing temperatures.
They are available ONLY when we are in Japan because we bring them back with us when we return home. You can place an order ahead just contact us. Once orders are placed, no back outs.