- Elbagin is an excellent mild fungicide and bactericide. It helps prevent cross infection, for transporting fish and can be used with salt.
- Other Benefits:
- great de-stressor
- Is a 10% preparation of sodium nifurstyrenate (C13 H8 O5 Nna).
- Visually it’s a yellow granular compound which when applied to water turns to a bright yellow.
- Is also useful for abrasions and small wounds by sterilising slowly, thus enabling tissue repair to take place naturally without using adverse treatments.
- It relaxes the fish when being transported.
- DOSAGE RATE:
- 10grams of elbagin per One Ton of water.
- It is highly recommended to use elbagin with salt at the rate of 0.5% or 5ppt.
- ELBAGIN and SALT —> the Elbagin calms the fish down and helps them get over the stress of the journey while the Salt helps clear congestion from the gills etc.
They are available ONLY when we are in Japan because we bring them back with us when we return home. You can place an order ahead just contact us. Once orders are placed, no back outs.